The FMF Titanium Megabomb Header Pipe uses its unique midsection profile to deliver absolutely massive low-end power with additional gains across the remainder of your power band. The Megabomb does this by creating a large surface area for exhaust expansion and sound dissipation. What this means for you is 1.5 decibels of sound reduction so you can use your new power on any track or trail you want. You can get even more sound dampening too since the Megabomb works great with sound restricting mufflers. Best of all, these benefits comes in a great looking and strong titanium construction that is lighter than almost any other header pipe out there.
- Works well with sound restricting mufflers
- Effectively reduces sound output by as much as 1.5db
- Less susceptible to damage than longer headers
- Produces the low end power of longer headers with top end power of shorter headers
- Large gains in bottom and mid-range power
- Titanium metal construction greatly reduces weight and improves durability