When multi-time AMA MX champion Jeff Emig wanted to revive his family brand EMIG Racing, he went to ODI to develop a new MX hand grip. After being introduced to the new V2 Lock-On Grip system, Jeff immediately saw the benefits of the new technology. In addition to the ease of installing the lock-on grips, Jeff found that there were larger benefits as well, such as a new smooth dirt bike throttle tube with every new pair. He put his own custom design to the V2 system lock-on grips to develop "the best grip for racers on the planet."
It’s not often new technology replaces a conventional standard. The Emig V2 Lock-On Grip System by ODI allows you to change hand grips in minutes with a 100% slip-free guarantee. Tested and proven by Jeff Emig, the V2 lock-on grips deliver pro-level feel, performance and style. They're the grips that will help you handle your dirt bike like the pros.
The throttle lock-on grip is molded to an OE-spec throttle tube, which means you get fresh, perfectly smooth throttle operation. The V2 Emig MX Lock-On Grips are available for 2-stroke and 4-stroke dirt bikes, with multiple throttle cams included. A locking collar secures the clutch side grip to the handlebars. This eliminates the need for glue and wires and makes it possible to change grips between motos… even if you just want to try a new color.
- ODI V2 Emig MX Lock-On Grips offer 100% slip-free performance guaranteed.
- The lock-on grips feature simple installation and removal without waiting for grip glue to dry.
- The throttle tube is included with the snap-on cam to match more dirt bike models.
- The grip ends knock out to easily accommodate handguards.
- No safety wire required means longer grip life, even in the event of a crash.
- The medium-diameter knurled pattern EMIG design includes specially designed half-waffle pattern with thumb relief.