This round bar is designed to attach cleanly to the sub frame and underneath the tail of your motorcycle. We have designed our Stunt Round 12 Bars so that the angle at which the Round Bar is bent, and length at which it is cut, precisely matches that of the tail and ends at the same points on your motorcycle.
Features of the On-Point Performance Honda F4i Round 12 Bar include:
• Round 12 bar made of 1” 0.120 steel tubing.
• Mounting bar made of ¼” x 2” steel flat bar.
• Powder coated glossy black or white (custom colors are available for additional cost; please inquire).
• Grade 8 mounting hardware included.
• 2 holes per side of mounting bracket are drilled for precise mounting to your Honda motorcycle. The holes are placed to bolt trough the top and bottom tubing of the motorcycle sub frame to allow for maximum strength.
• Round tubing is welded to a flat plate that is then bolted to the mounting bracket. This allows for the tubing portion to be replaceable without need to replace the mounting bracket.
• Can be mounted at multiple lengths from the tail. Ideal is flush with the tail.
• Easy to install. Detailed instructions included.