This round bar designed to attach cleanly to the sub frame and underneath the tail of your Kawi 636 motorcycle. We have designed this Stunt Round 12 Bar so that the angle at which it is bent, and length at which it is cut, is precisely determined to fit through the tail light location and end 1″ past the tail of your Kawasaki 636 stunt bike.
Features of the On-Point Performance Kawasaki 636 Round 12 Bar include:
• Round bar is made of 1” 0.120 steel tubing.
• Mounting bar is made of ¼” x 2” steel flat bar.
• Powder coated glossy black or white (custom colors are available for additional cost; please inquire).
• Grade 8 mounting hardware included.
• 2 holes per side of mounting bracket are drilled for precise mounting to your Kawasaki 636. The holes are placed to bolt through the top and bottom tubing of the sub frame to allow for maximum strength.
• Round tubing is welded to a flat plate that is then bolted to the mounting bracket. This allows for the tubing portion to be replaceable without need to replace the mounting bracket.
• Easy to install. Detailed instructions included.